SCRATCH TO WIN!
-A MINIMUM SPEND OF P750 FROM ANY KRAVER'S BRAND OR KITCHEN IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THE GAME.
-NO VALID ORDER NUMBER, NO PRIZE.
-ALL RULES APPLY.
GET A CHANCE TO WIN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
-PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) Ticket for 2 Pax
-500 pesos worth of Sodexo Gift Certificate
-500 pesos worth of Razer Gold Pin Gaming Credits
-500 pesos worth of Tim Ho Wan Food Products
-500 pesos worth of Dog Treats from Simula.ph
-500 pesos worth of credits from The Six Pack Chef
-30% off Kraver's Food Voucher with min. spend of P300 and discount capped at P250
-Litson Baka Holiday Slab (500g)
-Tokyo Don branded Tote Bag
-Kraver's 1 Liter Insani-tea
-Insant Kraver's Meals (Smashed Burger, Crazy Maki Sushi Bake, Chili Con Carne Nachos, Pork Katsudon, Beef Kebab, Traditional Beef Rendang)
1. Eligibility - Win amazing prizes with Kraver's! (Raffle) is open to legal residents of Philippines who are at least 18 and above at the time of entry. Employees of Kraver's Canteen and other companies associated with the promotion of the Raffle, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Raffle is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor - The Raffle is sponsored by Kraver's Canteen, located at 1 San Vicente Ferrer Street, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
3. Agreement to Official Rules - Participation in the Raffle constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Raffle Period - The Raffle begins on 12/05/2022 12:00 AM Asia/Manila and ends on 01/07/2023 11:59 PM Asia/Manila (the Raffle Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Raffle Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Raffle using any of the following methods: Online.
5. How to Enter - The Raffle must be entered by submitting an entry using the methods outlined in the Raffle. The entry must fulfill all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kraver's Canteen. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kraver's Canteen.All entries become the property of Kraver's and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Prize Drawing - Kraver's will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about open. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, Kraver's may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification - The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Raffle.
8. Rights granted by you - By entering this Raffle you understand that Kraver's Canteen, anyone acting on behalf of Kraver's Canteen, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. General Conditions - In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Raffle is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Raffle is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Raffle to address the impairment and then resume the Raffle in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Raffle and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability - By participating in the Raffle, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Raffle, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Raffle or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Raffle, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Raffle; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Raffle, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Raffle, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Raffle -related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Raffle or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Raffle, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes - THIS Raffle IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Metro Manila & Philippines, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Raffle or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Metro Manila. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Metro Manila, Philippines, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Metro Manila, Philippines.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Raffle and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or Google.